Wednesday, December 30, 2015

ADAM AND EVE AND A BONE TO PICK






http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3377487/God-Eve-Adam-s-PENIS-not-rib-claims-religious-academic.html





My Almighty Feathers have been Ruffled again.

 I need to point out that I have no spokesperson to tell all of you what I Do or won't Do, or have already Done.


I am my own Boss.


I don't need anyone to tell you Who or What I Am, What I Do, or Why I have Done it.


And the Bible has some flaws in it which I didn't write.


The latest can of worms concerns the origin of WOMAN.


A revered biblical professor says that I made Eve from Adam's baculum, or penis bone.


All of the stormy weather you've been having lately is a result of My Divine Guffawing while reading about this allegation.


The professor has made a huge boner.

I didn't.


The imperfect Bible does have it right on this issue:


And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Amen.




IT'S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES GOD AND ADAM AND EVE




























No comments: