Monday, February 16, 2015

WHAT BIG BROTHER KNOWS


 
 






 
OMB:
This is the Office of Management and Budget, how may I assist you today?

Winston:
Yes, I'd like to find out what the government knows about me.
 
OMB:
Sir, you will need to contact the Enterprise Data Inventory.

Winston:
OK. Thanks

EDI:
Hello, this is the Enterprise Data Inventory. How may I help you today?

Winston:
I want to find out what information the government has on me in your Data Index.

EDI:
Sir, what is your date of birth?

Winston:
June 1, 1984.

EDI:
How interesting.  That's the same year as the name of that novel.

Winston:
I know, that's how I got my name. Now, how about the information on me?

EDI:
One moment while I retrieve your file. Oh my, Mr. Winston, you have some very interesting data.

Winston:
Like what?

EDI:
Well, it says here that you are prone to excessive flatulence, and that you are a compulsive nose picker.

Winston:
You've got to be kidding?

EDI:
No, I'm not kidding. I'm looking at photos of your compulisve nose picking. Oooh.

Winston:
Alright. But what about some more important data?

EDI:
Well, we know that you are planning to have a sex change operation in a few weeks.

Winston
What! How can you know that? I haven't told anyone.

EDI:
We have our methods Mr. Winston.

Winston:
This is outrageous! I almost feel naked.

EDI:
Don't worry, Mr. Winston, we already know what you look like unclothed. Have a nice day.


IT'S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES AND WHAT BIG BROTHER KNOWS!


No comments: