Wednesday, December 03, 2014

THE GREAT BRAIN ROBBERY


 







I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me.       
Pooh

(A.A. Milne, from Winnie-the-Pooh)


*

ws/100-brains-missing-from-university-of-texas/
 
 
*


It is a good thing that our brains stay with us all of the time.



We work, play, and sleep without any worry that our brains will be somewhere else.



They sit safely within our osseous braincases.



Football players have extra protection when they wear helmets, and if their helmets  come off during battle, their brains don't.

Nonetheless, even with their helmets and hard brainpans, a football player's noggin can get concussions.

But most of us don't play football, so we don't have to worry about this.


*

When I am dead, my brain will be barbecued---I mean cremated---along with the rest of me. 
Nobody will get the chance to pilfer my brain.
I will be dust once again from whence I came.

My brain will not be inside a jar in any laboratory, in some hole in the ground, or on anyone's mantel.

I am not rich and famous, so

my brain wouldn't be on anyone's most wanted list.

I also don't plan to donate myself to science.

And except for science, who else would want to have anyone's brains?

The recent report of missing brains is intriguing.

Was it a crazy person who likes brains in their omelettes?


Was it some strange brain cult that uses brains in their ceremonies?

I have no idea.

But a brain is still a horrible thing to waste!



IT'S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES OIL AND BRAINS!

















No comments: