Friday, March 14, 2014

EAT YOUR PIE


It's both irrational and transcendental.”



After I read this statement, I thought, “Why, that's a wonderful thought!”



Then I thought, “But what does it mean? And is it that wonderful?”



It's a description of Pi, the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter.



But I was interested in the irony of the two words conjoined.

What if I were irrational and transcendental?  That is, what if I were irrational, but also transcendental?



What would this mean?

What would I be?

What would I do?

Would I eat more pie?



Anyway, today is Pi day, and also the birthday of Albert Einstein.





IT'S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES AND Pi!









http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-switch/wp/2014/03/14/happy-pi-day-its-also-albert-einstein-birthday/?




No comments: